1/22/13

This is why I should have just gone to a salon


I’ve previously stated, but I’ll say it again, I have impulsive tendencies towards my hair. I just can’t stop. But the seasons change and hair grows back. So all’s fine. This past weekend I decided to give myself some highlights and then film it. I’m not trying to be a YouTube star; it’s just that I have this nice new camera and the video function will probably hardly be used. So why not make a few videos now and then?

I figured the last time I posted a more thought-out video it was sort of sad. So highlighting my hair was going to be fun right?! Well sort of. There are moments of fun times. Other times it’s just normal and not anything spectacular. You can view it here:



I hope you do watch it, because it took several hours to film, edit, and upload. That’s the real reason why I’ll never be a YouTube personality. But for now, we can sit back and enjoy a should-have-been disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.