You guys, I am so sorry. I did not realize how much of a sad
sack I was being lately. I wrote this poem to kind of lighten the mood and let
y’all know that I’ve been okay and not that sad. My writing however, was not
okay and was kinda sad. So here’s a teeny-tiny glimpse of things and I don’t
doubt for one second that things won’t pick back up.
It’s that time of year again
Where the sun comes out and I sleep in.
The last time I penned a rhyme
It was about how I was having a hard time.
This time it’s full of glee
Because the school year has ended and suddenly
I am surrounded by all of my friends
Who just want to see all my sorrows end.
I was recently informed of the sad disposition
In which I was writing and my blog’s current condition.
And while I can’t promise I’ll make it any better
I can promise I’ll always be honest with each and every
letter.
But today I am here to state
That I am thankful and blessed and feeling great.
While not everything is better than before
I’ve started having a better outlook of my rocky shores.
Having that outlook has kept everything in perspective.
And trying to feel better is my number one objective.
So I’ve been sort of busy and this is why this post is late
Because I’ve been hanging out with people who make me elate.
I’ve been busy doing nothing and have never felt more alive
Which is all I’ve ever wanted but I had to take the dive.
You see, sometimes I don’t let myself be happy
And I don’t want this post to get too sappy.
But recently I’ve been letting myself feel free
And with it, my heart, my mind, my sanity.
So Summer 2013 is going to be a good one
I can feel it my core being that my fears and worries are
little to none.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.