5/7/13

This is why I know nothing of finals


Remember that time I tried to give finals advice (here)? Well I was a fool and wrong. I know nothing about finals. I will brag and say I made a 4.0 last semester but I will be lucky if I can manage a 3.0 this semester. It has just been one thing after another and it is slowly sinking in the amount that I have to do and how little of time I have to do it.

My main problem is that all my summer plans are finally set in stone that I just don’t want to do anything else. No, that’s not it. Let’s try this again. My main problem is that I’m tired of my classes and didn’t really put in as much effort as I should have. Yeah that sounds more accurate. I honestly don’t know. I just know that I’m sorry I tried to give everyone crummy advice.

I don’t have any words of wisdom this week. I already took one final and am crying from that. But at least it’s over. So farewell my lovelies, I will see you next week when it is summer. In the meantime, I hope you pass with flying colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.