5/24/12

This is why I don't have much to say this time


There is an epidemic in my brain; I can’t write anything decent. Everything I type turns to dust. I’ve started numerous blog entries all to just leave them there. I need a writing muse, or something, to encourage me. Or the band. You know, I’m not picky. But as I’ve started these entries with a few lines and left them. And maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be. Maybe these entries don’t warrant anything more than a line or two. The message from them is so potent that they suffice as is. So here are a few of them, for your reading pleasure:

This is why I haven’t left the house in days (January 2012)
Recently, absolutely no blog writing has gotten done. I’ve had a mistress and her name is Veronica Mars. A modern-day Nancy Drew of sorts, I bought all the seasons and can’t look away.

This is why you can’t think of celebs (March 2012)
Anytime you think of a celeb couple, they fall apart. Think about it. The second I thought about “lasting” Hollywood couples, they get a divorce. Happened with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, Courtney Cox and David Arquette, (okay so maybe it’s just with the Friends). This goes for any of them. Except Will and Jada. Never Will and Jada.

This is why I don’t believe in resolutions (January 2012)
New years “resolutions” don’t work.

This is why everyone should (or should not) vote (April 2012)
(credit to Daniel Taylor)


This is why I enjoy my job (May 2012)
I’m sitting at my desk writing this blog instead of actually doing work. But it’s pointless since I can’t get a decent blog post out. So I’ll go watch Friends or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.